Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh dear....my TROLL is upset!!

Well, yesterday as you may recall I posted an entry that apparently upset my little TROLL Mike...he sent a response which I went ahead and posted, and I hope my good readers go back and read. If you do, you will see that my stupid little TROLL Mike thinks I only have 3 followers reading my blog, and that all of you are stupid and poor....WHERE does he come up with this stuff?? What my stupid TROLL Mike does not know is that as owner of my blog I have access to my blogs stats....yesterday for example, there was 44 views of my blog....the day before there was 56....and since I started the blog last July, there have been over 14000 page views. Hmmmmmmm......if there are only 3 followers to my blog, those 3 people have been super busy!! And since the little TROLL Mike takes the time to read the posts, then he is contributing to my ever rising total page views!! Thank You numnuts! In his comments yesterday, dingleberry TROLL Mike stated something about the fact that I live in a $2K cargo trailer. Well no shit moron Mike!! THATS what the blog is all about!! So glad you finally got up to speed. The great thing about my lifestyle is a. My rolling home is PAID for....b. It is extremely comfortable...c. I want for nothing...d. I have no debt!! ZERO!! ZILCH!! e. I can camp virtually anywhere--undetected!! People have no idea whether someone is in there or not!! It is completely STEALTH!! No windows means no prying eyes peeking in it......and if I want to see whats outside, I simply get up and go outside..... Deluded TROLL Mike also said something about I can't handle the truth?? What truth exactly are you referring to there?? The truth that I have no mortgage, no grass to cut, no snow to shovel, no property taxes to pay?? The truth that I am free to travel where I want, when I want?? Folks, we have a real bright guy TROLLING my blog don't you think?? Truth is, I bet my little shrimpy TROLL Mike HAS a mortgage to pay, and grass to cut and property taxes to pay and a wife nagging at him to buy her a nicer car even though he would likely go buy a Hyundai!! Truth be told, me thinks my little TROLL Mikey is jealous of my lifestyle....yup, I think thats it! He is stuck in a rut, maybe lost his job after voting for Obama, and is just bitter....bet he votes for Obama again though! And down towards the end of his comment from yesterday, he asks what difference would it make if he were a bum or POTUS?? Well, actually it makes no difference to me at all TROLL Mike.....though I have serious doubt that you are President!! Of course, POTUS could stand for different things I guess......hmmm.....lets consider this.......PUTZ OF THE UNITED STATES??? PRICK OF THE UNITED STATES?? POOPIEPANTS OF THE UNITED STATES??? Which do you think he is good readers??? I suspect my little TROLL Mike isn't getting laid enough! Poor deluded TROLL Mike.....see, Mike does not like anyone living the lifestyle I live!! He goes on several other blogs and spews his TROLL vomit all over their blogs too!! And like me, my fellow nomads just delete his gibberish. What TROLL Mike doesn't understand, is that I am far smarter than he is. I have the upper hand on him, and he doesn't like it! TROLLS want to be heard, and Mike isn't being heard. Because its my blog, all comments have to be approved by me......and poor TROLL Mike does not like that! But, he does amuse me greatly!! I hope he stays with me a long, long time. Because every single time he comes to my blog, my page views go up!! And Google adds a couple cents to my AdSense account!! But I promise you my good readers, none of his vomit will be displayed here for you to read ever again.

8 comments:

  1. I must say,i read the troll's vomit and got a really good laugh at his expense.Sound's like a very bored teen who has yet to get laid. You have the perfect lifestyle i.m.h.o. Reading your blog gives me idea's of my own stealth trailer or not. Your blog help's me decide what will and will not work for me. Keep on Truckin....JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. If and when it suits you, my old eyes sure could use some paragraph breaks. LOL. But yeah, gotta go with Joe on this one. You got it made John. Keep on truckin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paragraph breaks seem to not work for me!! When I want to start a new one, I skip 2 lines down but when it posts it all runs together!!! DOH!!!
      -------------------------------------------------

      Will try using a dash line to create a break!!

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah, meant to also say I'm liking the red on red blog colors. Nice touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the "red on red" a little hard on the eyes, but heck at my age most everything is hard on my eyes. Well, everything I let my wife catch me looking at. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that Squire........how about a soft brown??? Will change it soon!! Was just playing around......

      Delete
  5. troll just trying to get at you!,, and its working!,,u have a great blog going so just ignore him ab dont show him ur botherd,,,im building a cargo and pulling it with camper van,,doing the blog thing etc,, the bucket trip@blogger,,keep it up, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cool! I do not think I have read through a single thing like this before. So good to find another person with unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the web, someone
    with a little originality!
    Take a look at my web page : Oba Alanya

    ReplyDelete