Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where did he go??????????

I have to wonder, where did my little troll go?? He has not sent me any messages for months now.....maybe he went to prison, very strong possibility, since it was revealed on another blog whose owner told me my little troll was a pedophile!! Must be locked away someplace without internet access.....oh well, we don't need a pedophile blogging anyway. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Still in Chicago this week, but it is definitely cold up here!! Work is going very well and we have months and months scheduled! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Catch you all later! Everyone, stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Hey John , how ya doing bud?! Herman, Tigger and I are home in NY this winter. No traveling for us this winter season. I think you may remember that our RV got crashed into, repaired and then we sold it. We're looking for another good deal on a used RV now. I've got my eye on a 1986 36 footer. I like the vintage look and feel. Herman, not so much. LOL! He likes NEW.

    I miss Rving so you can be sure I'll be hooking up with you in the winter of 2013/2014.

    How the heck are you doing?! Miss ya man!

    ReplyDelete