Sunday, April 7, 2013

Greetings from South Dakota!

Hello all!! Yeah I've been off the blog awhile, but am back at it again, trolls be damned! Got bored setting around the midwest watching it snow then warm up and then snow some more!! YUCK!! Decided it was time to take the STEALTH trailer on the road again and use it for why I had it built in the first place---to go and explore!! Have accepted a workamping gig in Custer, SD for the season, and have arrived safely this morning.......I was out here 2 years ago, at a bookstore up the road a bit at Mount Rushmore, and loved every minute of it! Now I am farther south about 20 miles and as I was coming in this morning just had to pull off and snap this beauty...thats Crazy Horse Memorial, from about 2 miles away at 20x zoom......they are definitely making progress, but have a long way to go! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Will check back in after I get settled in and situated. Take care everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment