Sunday, December 9, 2012

To much R and R??

Well, shoot!! Been here in Cedar Key, FL for right at a week and I never thought I would say this, but I'm getting BORED!! Not being a fisherman, or not even being fond of the water, this really isn't the place for a guy like me to be!! Don't get me wrong, this place is gorgeous, and I love it here, but for me a week of doing absolutely nothing is getting old---FAST!! I realize now that I SHOULD have brought the trailer with me!! Kicking myself for not doing so!! And I still have 5 days to go---already paid for.....ho hum..... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I still have about 5 weeks to go before we get called back to work, and I will be soooo ready!! In the meantime, hanging out back home won't be that bad. The time will go by quick!! Plus, will be there for the holidays this year. Last year at this time, I was in Quartzsite, AZ hanging out and boondocking in the desert, and loving every minute of it! Guess I could go home and hook up the trailer and head west for a month or so....about the 1st time it gets down in the teens, I may just do that! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Oh come now BlackSheep - there must be SOMETHING you can do - do you knit? LOL

    Lots of Florida to see - how about a run over to Micanopy or Apalachicola?

    ReplyDelete