Thursday, November 24, 2011

Am I thankful?? You know it!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....Thanksgiving Day! A day to reflect, and see what we have in our lives to be thankful for. And I have SO MUCH!! A list would take to long to put on here, so I will just rattle some off here....hmmmmm, lets see, where to start?? Living parents, 90 plus years old.....my health, pretty good for 57 despite the fact I've smoked for 40 years! Old friends--few and scattered...new friends--all around the country, some I've never met, some I may NEVER meet, but friends just the same!! A roof over my head, when many are homeless....food to eat, when many go to sleep hungry! A bed to sleep in, while others are sleeping on park benches--some of them military veterans that fought for my freedom AND yours! Money to spend, clothes to wear, a vehicle to take me wherever I want to go.....a job, which thousands upon thousands are unable to find today! Freedom to go where I choose, and the means to do absolutely nothing if I choose, or get a job and save my money only to take off again and travel somewhere else if the urge hits me! WOW huh? Yeah, life is good!!

Sooooo.....good readers....what are YOU thankful for today???

No comments:

Post a Comment